Project Limón, Nicaragua
From the incredible funds we were able to receive through our 2015 Giving Tuesday Campaign, we updated one of the rooms in our clinic at Project Limón. We would like to expand our updates to the remainder of the clinic! These improvements will affect the sanitation for patients waiting as well as provide a more sterile environment for procedures such as pap smears and wound care.
The improvements include:
- Drop down ceiling to better seal off the clinic from outside elements
- Screens for the windows to prevent contamination
- Ceiling fans to offer patients a more comfortable environment
- Tile floors to facilitate easier cleaning and sterilization
- Garden supplies for community garden offering nutritious alternatives for our diabetic and malnutrition programs
FIMRC is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit dedicated to providing modern medical care to disadvantaged families worldwide. Learn more at www.fimrc.org.